Daybreak is a community of people who follow Jesus Christ. The name of our church symbolizes a new beginning for humanity. We welcome people from all walks of life, regardless of where they are on their spiritual journey. Daybreak services are delivered with a creative and entertaining approach that will stimulate your senses and engage your heart! You will be welcomed into an environment that embraces the creative arts and presents spiritual ideas in a clear manner. No matter who you are, where you’ve been or what you’ve done, you are welcome at Daybreak!
Sundays at 9:30am & 11:00am.
We regularly seek to find ways to reach out to people who do not attend a local church. We encourage Daybreak attenders to invite their friends, family and neighbors to attend Daybreak so they will hear and understand what it means to follow Christ, and enter into a relationship with God.
We exist to help people connect to God and begin their spiritual journey. As fully-devoted followers of Christ, we express our love to God by living a life of worship.
We regularly seek ways to serve the unbeliever as well as the believer. We understand this to be an expression of our full devotion to Christ.
- The Bible is our standard.
- An authentic relationship with God is top priority.
- The empowerment of the Holy Spirit must be present in all that we do.
- The expression of Love is more important than anything we believe.
- Lost people matter to God, therefore, they matter to us.
- Spiritual giftedness determines where and how a believer serves.
- Equipping members for ministry is the role of leadership.
- Our ministry style must be compelling.
- All authentic, long-lasting ministry to people involves a process.